Thursday, November 10, 2016

Miley Cyrus breaks down in tears, says she ‘accepts’ Trump as president

Miley Cyrus posted a Facebook Live video sharing her feelings about Donald Trump's shock win over Hillary Clinton in the US presidential election.

The pop star, who had been a vocal supporter of Clinton and attended her rally, broke down in tears as she spoke how sad she was over her defeat.

"I've been very vocal for my support for everyone besides Donald Trump. Heavily supported Bernie. Heavily supported Hillary," she said. "And I still think that in her lifetime she deserves to be the first female president. That's what makes me so sad."

Cyrus went on to say she "accepts" Trump. "And this hurts to say, but I even accept you as the President of the United States, and that's fine, that's fine because I think now I want to be a hopeful hippie. But please just treat people with love and treat people compassion and treat people with respect and I will do the same for you."

She ended the video saying: "Thank you Hillary for inspiring all of us."

No comments:

Post a Comment