Friday, March 31, 2017

Rani Mukerji opens up about argument with hubby

It's quite normal when pictures of celebrity kids go viral on the internet.

People who adore their favourite celebrities also love to see pictures of their children. While some stars like to share pictures of their children with the world, some celebrities don't.

While Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor have been sharing the pictures of their kids on their social media accounts, there have been no pictures of Adira, daughter of Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra except the one shared by Rani Mukerji.

According to Indian media, Rani had an argument over this issue with her husband Aditya who probably doesn't like his daughter to be in the limelight.

As per Indian media, when Rani was asked about the extreme secrecy around her daughter, she said, "I don't mind Adira's pictures coming out, but I don't think her father is very comfortable with it. Adi and I are a unit and I have to respect his wishes. I am a public figure, I know Adira is going to be clicked and people would want to see how she looks and I don't have issues with it at all. I would love to choose a picture of Adira's and give it out for my fans and other people who want to see her. I am sure Adi will be ready in time. I think he feels it's too early now. I told him, 'You have to kind of accept that her picture will get clicked and printed some day because unfortunately you are married to an actor.'"

When asked about the incident when Adira's picture was shot by a paparazzi and Aditya lost his cool, Rani said, "I got saved because that picture was not clicked with me. Adi was taking Adira for a walk when it happened. I keep telling him, 'Thank God it was not me with Adira, otherwise, you would have killed me.' That was a big relief for me that the first picture that went was through Adi and not me. Everybody in my house was relieved the episode had not happened with them."

Seems like we are not going to get pictures of Adira in the future like we got of Taimur Ali Khan and Misha Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment