Saturday, February 11, 2017

Ajay called me, shouted and said nasty things, Says Karan on feud with Ajay devgn

Kajol has always been a lucky charm for Karan Johar.

From Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to My Name Is Khan, the friendship between Kajol and Karan was perfectly great until the day when things became sour between them and came to the point where Karan had to say that Kajol will never be back in his life as a friend.

The conflict that seemingly started due to the box office clash between Karan's ADHM and Ajay Devgn's Shivaay made things bitter between Karan, Kajol and Ajay.

The Koffee guy Karan in his memoir, "An unsuitable boy" wrote: "She was the one who mattered to me but now it's over. I wouldn't like to give a piece of myself to her at all because she's killed every bit of emotion I had for her for twenty-five years"

Karan opened up about the feud between him and Kajol in an interview to Indian media where he said, "Ajay Devgn called me and shouted at me and said some really nasty things because he heard at a party that I had said some things about his wife. She was one of my closest relationships, as close as family could get, but it got unpleasant," the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai director revealed.

It seems like things are not going to get better as Karan Johar further said, "I dont want to say anything more, but yes, one thing I'd like to say, and I stand by it, is that this is not a phase, a feeling that will change. No matter what, she's out of my life."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment