Saturday, October 7, 2017

Parineeti Chopra to star alongside Arjun Kapoor after five years

The two have been signed up for 'Sandeep aur Pinky Faraar' and 'Namestey Canada'

Parineeti Chopra and Arjun Kapoor will be seen together on the cinema after five whole years in not one but two movies, after the couple soared to popularity following the 2012's Ishaqzaade.

The two have been signed up for 'Sandeep aur Pinky Faraar' and 'Namestey Canada', Arjun confirmed to Indian Express on the sidelines of the launch of new Audi 5 range in Mumbai.

"I am neck-deep in the prep for the film. I was in Delhi for a bit, I've been travelling with him, getting into the skin of the character. The film has a realistic texture so I had to spend time connecting with the world the film is set in," he said.

Sandeep Aur Pinky Farar, directed by Dibakar Banerjee, narrates the tale of two people belonging to two completely different groups of Indians.

An excited said Parineeta said that "After Ishaqzaade, Arjun and I used to dream about working with Dibakar one day! His films are so different and always make an impact. I am so ready to sink my teeth into this character and give the audience something intense!"

No comments:

Post a Comment