Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Kangana Ranaut clears the air on being arrogant

A lot of allegations have been made against Kangana Ranaut in the past.

But the National Award winning actress has never shied away from voicing her opinions.

Kangana Ranaut

Recently, when it was said that she has a fear of losing out to being called arrogant, Kangana responded to the allegations in a very positive manner.

While talking about the allegations, Kangana admitted that she genuinely dislikes some people who often think that she is arrogant.

Kangana said, "People mistake my introvert nature or my genuine disliking for them as arrogance. It's taken for granted that women should be receptive of whatever and whosoever comes to their way. But there is a possibility that she is genuinely disinterested and wants to be in her shell."

"It's just that I don't waste time on equations that are not going anywhere or don't add to my life in any way. It will be a waste of time." Kangana added.

When asked if she has a fear of losing out, Kangana said, "I don't fear losing out. I constantly try and move on. If you don't move on, you lose out. One needs to know the trick to move on to see constant growth. That is what my endeavor is. I know it is not possible that I will always succeed in whatever I do. But it is alright."

Bravo Kangana! You're simply an inspiration for all the women who want to stand up for their self.

 

 Picture source: Getty images

No comments:

Post a Comment