Thursday, November 2, 2017

#HappyBirthdaySRK: Will always pick Gauri over films: Shah Rukh

The 'King Khan' of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan, who turns 52 today, has always been an inspiration to many for his larger than life persona and being a dutiful husband and father. 

The actor's personal love story has been nothing short of a movie itself. From overcoming religious, financial and social pressures, Shah Rukh and his wife Gauri have been a power couple in the industry. 

At a time when it was believed that marriages affect box office stature of an actor, Shah Rukh flaunted his relationship with wife Gauri. 

It was even reported that the producers of Chamatkar had asked Shah Rukh to postpone his marriage until the release of the movie. But, Shah Rukh responded that he will quit the film instead. 

In an interview with Stardust, Shah Rukh had said: "My wife comes first. And I can tell you this much that if ever I am asked to make a choice between my career and Gauri, I'll leave films…I mean I would go insane but for her. She's the only thing I have…I love her body. I am hooked to her."

Shah Rukh and Gauri got married on October 26, 1991, and are still one of the most celebrated couples in Bollywood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment