Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Shah Rukh is 'shy, introverted and pathetic at relationships'

Photo: Tumblr

Shah Rukh Khan is known as the chocolate hero of Bollywood, with a huge fan following who has been enjoying his romantic flicks since more than two decades.

In a recent interview, however, King Khan has said that he is "pathetic with relationships" and "extremely closeted, introverted, shy, reclusive and completely shut off" about his emotions.

"I am so pathetic that I am comic," he told an Indian news agency.

He went on to say that in real life he prefers not being expressive and hides his emotion unlike his roles in various films, which are mostly romantic and even cheesy sometimes.

"I am extremely one-sided, perhaps even selfish. Actually, I am very detached. I am demotional - emotional and detached, I don't know how it works. I won't be able to say anything that I've done in my films to a girl, or even in relationships," he said.

While Shah Rukh has ruled millions of hearts with his chocolate hero roles, he has equally justified intense, challenging roles. He told the Indian publication that he enjoys choosing roles that are starkly different from how he is in real life.

"I don't have to believe in it, I have to make you believe in it and that's a challenge always... An actor always goes for something that he is not. It's a vent. I want to be a Batman, a Spider-Man, a fire fighter, an evil conniving Don and I want to be the greatest lover in the world. And I am not any of these," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment