Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Dream come true: Nawazuddin confirms collaborating with Bhardwaj

Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui confirmed to Indian media that he is working on a film by acclaimed filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj. 

The National Award winner also remarked that the project is a dream come true for him. 

"Yes, I am working with Vishalji, and it is a yet untitled project. I can't reveal much details about it," The Gangs of Wasseypur actor told the media during the closing ceremony of the 8th Jagran Film Festival Sunday night.

However, the actor added that he does not know how has been cast opposite him, "I don't know who will be acting opposite me, but I am happy about this collaboration because I always wanted to work with Vishalji. It's a dream come true."

Later in the evening, the actor was honoured with the 'Rajnigandha Achievers Award' during the event. 

Nawazuddin Siddiqui has made his mark in Bollywood because of his acting chops in various movies including Kick, Raees, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Kahaani, and Badlapur among others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment