Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Did Kajol accuse Karan johar of misusing fake honesty?

Bollywood friendships are as fragile as their relationships.

25-years of friendship between Kajol and Karan ended in a while when KJo's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Ajay Devgn's Shivaay clashed at the box office.

  

While Ajay Devgn reportedly accused Karan Johar, Kajol also supported her husband which made things even worse.

After the conflict, Karan openly admitted that he was not on same terms with Kajol anymore but Kajol chose to remain silent.

Recently, Kajol finally decided to open up about her relationship with Karan Johar and accused him of doing it all for publicity.

"There are a lot of people going around and saying, 'You know I'm being honest' and actually, it's just for selling books, or movies and ratings. I don't know, there are a lot of reasons for faking in front of the camera or in front of the public, for that matter. I think honesty has been abused over time and space,"

This indirect dig was taken by Kajol after Karan Johar's autobiographical book was released where he said, "I don't have a relationship with Kajol anymore. We've had a fallout. Something happened that disturbed me deeply which I will not talk about because it's something that I like to protect and feel it would not be fair to her or to me."

After two and half decades, Kajol and I don't talk at all. We just acknowledge each other, say 'hello' and walk past," He wrote.

Well, we can just hope things get better between these friend-turned-foes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment